eBook: Simplicity Rules: 12 Thoughts for the 2012 Workplace
Are you overwhelmed with the countless policies and regulations that swamp today's workplace?
If so, you're not alone. The answer is a few simple principles that apply to every professional situation and can ultimately transform your workplace behaviors.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Complexity Squashes Business Results - Fight Back with Simplicity
- When the Law's Not Enough to Fix the Problem
- Wear a White Shirt and a Dark Suit: Clear Rules for Corporate Boards and Executive Leaders
- Install Civility as a Business Process: No More "Whistleblowers" at Work
- Making Learning Matter: 11 Simple Commandments
- Why Global Workplace Standards Matter
- The 97 Percent Problem: Why Meritless Claims Matter
- Where to Start: President Obama's Executive Order to Promote Diversity and Inclusion
in the Federal Workforce
- And more!
About the Author:
Stephen M. Paskoff is the founder and president of ELI®;. Over the years, he has worked with numerous nationally known industry leaders to help them communicate standards of proper legal and ethical behavior along with their companies’ own missions and policies in order to build productive, civil workplaces. He pioneered the development of interactive, model-driven Civil Treatment®; training that addresses fair employment issues by providing practical skills people can apply everyday at work.